5 Ways to Get Your Best Holiday Glow
- Posted on: Nov 30 2019
‘Tis almost the season for all those holiday parties and fun festivities with family, friends and co-workers. With a little bit of preparation and planning, you can get your skin flawless and camera-ready for all the Instagram photo ops. Here are five non-surgical ways to achieve a healthy, youthful holiday glow that will last through the New Year:
- Laser skin resurfacing – Skin resurfacing treatments such as the Halo laser target skin discolouration, sun damage, visible signs of aging, dull and uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and texture to restore a luminous, youthful glow. The world’s first hybrid fractional laser, Halo targets the right depth of the skin to maximize results without the downtime of more aggressive treatments.
- BOTOX and Xeomin – One of the most highly recognized non-surgical cosmetic procedures available today, the administration of botulinum toxin type A is a safe and effective treatment commonly used to treat those pesky frown lines between eyebrows (often called your “eleven lines”), forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet and more—with no downtime. One of the most recognized brands, Botox relaxes contracted muscles to help you maintain results for several months at a time.
- Dermal fillers – Often used in conjunction with Botox or laser resurfacing, dermal fillers can help you achieve a youthful appearance without surgery. Hyaluronic acid that’s found naturally throughout your body, binds with water in the deep layers of your skin to create more youthful volume, enhance facial contours, improve the appearance of scars and smooth out wrinkles with little downtime and results lasting up to two years.
- Latisse – Skip the eyelash extensions this holiday season and consider a daily treatment to help you grow your new lashes and thicken and darken existing lashes. With the popular FDA-approved Latisse, you apply the treatment at home daily to each lash line. Results appear over time, but full results are achieved at 16 weeks, so now is the time to get started on Latisse.
- Professional makeup application – Finally, show off your newly enhanced features with a session with our professional makeup artist Delany Bachewich. Delany offers in-clinic and onsite makeup services to help you achieve that perfect glow for any special event.
Let Dr. Dawes and his team get you started today on achieving your healthy holiday glow by booking a consultation online or by calling 403.571.3141.
Posted in: Latest News