We are once again treating patients for medical athestics procedures and our clinic is operational for all procedures and services by appointment only. To accomodate patients in a timely manner we have added additional clinic hours.
Your health and safety is our top priority and we will continue to follow the current COVID-19 protocols. Please wear a mask to your appointment, and if you are feeling unwell, please cancel or reschedule your appointment. We thank you for your patience and ongoing support!
Our contactless delivery options will remain avaialble for product and skincare needs. SHOP
Health and safety are our top priorities here at Jeffrey C. Dawes Plastic and Dermatologic clinic, and we want to assure you that our team will continue to take extra precautions to ensure our patients remain safe and healthy during visits to our clinic. Please note we have implemented the following precautions:
- Dr. Dawes has been vaccinated for Covid-19. Dr. Dawes still follows all AHS covid protocols fo non-vaccinated health care providers.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. At this time we are only allowing a maximum of 3 people in the waiting area.
- We have a continuous masking policy and ask that patients wear a mask or mouth covering to their appointment, All staff members will also be wearing a mask.
- Anyone who enters the clinic must use hand sanitizer, and complete a screening form.
- Anyone who does not meet screening criteria is unable to be seen.
- All high touch areas and treatment rooms are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant wipes. Each treatment room is fully wiped down in-between each patient.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Together, we can ensure you receive the important care you need in a safe, healthy, and positive environment. We look forward to seeing you!