Our office is open, but with enhanced distancing and cleaning protocols in place. Health and safety are our top priorities here at Jeffrey C. Dawes Plastic and Dermatologic clinic, and want to assure you that our team will continue to take extra precautions to ensure our patients remain safe and healthy during visits to our clinic. Please note we have implemented the following precautions:
- Once you arrive at the clinic please stay in your car and call 403.571.3141. If we are able to see you right away, we will invite you in, or we may ask you to wait a few minutes in your vehicle. This way we can ensure social distancing in the clinic.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. At this time we are only allowing a maximum of 3 people in the waiting area.
- We ask that patients wear a mask or mouth covering to their appointment, All staff members will also be wearing a mask.
- Anyone who enters the clinic is asked to use hand sanitizer, and complete a screening form. A staff member will take your temperature upon arrival.
- If you have symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat or runny nose, you MUST self-isolate for 10 days after the onset of symptoms and until your symptoms have resolved (whichever is longer).
- Anyone who does not meet screening criteria is unable to be seen and asked to call 811 for further advice.
- All high touch areas and treatment rooms are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant wipes. Each treatment room is fully wiped down in-between each patient.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. Together, we can ensure you receive the important care you need in a safe, healthy, and positive environment. We look forward to seeing you!