Delivering a new standard in eye care, this ophthalmologist-tested sunscreen defends, enhances, and optimizes the entire eye area, including the eye lid. Formulated specifically for the unique structure of the thinner and more sensitive skin around the eye, Physical Eye UV Defense provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without migrating into and irritating the eyes. A unifying tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth, optimal canvas for makeup application. 100% mineral base, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Non-migrating formula prevents irritation of the eye. Sheer, universal tint suitable for all skin types, unifies natural skin tone around the eye. Proven safe for use from the brow bone to the cheek bone, even on the eye lid. Nourishes thin, delicate skin around the eye.
SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50
Non-Migrating Protective Eye Cream To Enhance Skin Tone
- Titanium Dioxide: Microfine titanium dioxide forms a protective barrier over the skin to help protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*): Microfine zinc oxide provides broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- Translucent color spheres: Provides universal tint for all skin types and unifies natural skin tone around the eye.
- Ceramides: Nourishes the delicate skin around the eye
* Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF