Aging skin prone to breakouts has a unique set of needs. As skin ages, it experiences a natural loss of moisture and slowdown in the cell turnover cycle, which may cause excess dead skin cells to clog pores and result in breakouts. However, many traditional blemish fighting ingredients have the potential to dry out skin. This can exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Effective daily cleansing and exfoliation can help decongest pores and remove excess sebum and dead skin cells. Designed specifically for oily, combination, and aging skin, LHA Cleanser combines a blend of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients to address blemishes and visible signs of aging at the same time.
SkinCeuticals LHA Cleanser
Decongesting Cleanser With Lipo Hydroxy Acid
Exfoliates And Improves Clarity
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA): A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface.
- Glycolic acid: Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Salicylic acid: Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells.
- Glycerin: Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
- Sorbitol: A sugar alcohol found in plants with a protective outer skin, this natural humectant draws water to skin’s surface and helps maintain adequate moisture levels.
- Conditioning surfactant system: Derived from coconut oil fatty acids, this surfactant purifies the skin while providing conditioning properties.