Even after months of diet and exercise, there is always a bit of fat that just refuses to leave your body. If you’ve tried everything to get rid of it but still the fat remains, CoolSculpting may be the solution!
Here are some things you should know about this non-surgical procedure and how it can help you finally get the body you want.
- CoolSculpting works by cooling fat cells until they freeze and die. Over the months that follow your procedure, other cells consume the dead fat cells, which are naturally processed and eliminated from the body.
- Regardless if you are active, eating well, and just looking for small changes to your body or if you just need a little motivation to get you going, CoolSculpting can help kick things off. It is a supplement to a healthy lifestyle, not a substitution.
- If you are lean and simply looking for minimal tweaks, CoolSculpting is a great option to help you acheive your ultimate goals. If you are someone who is just starting your body transformation journey, CoolSculpting in conjunction with weight loss, can be transformative.
- It will take a while to see results. Most patients begin to see results around 4 weeks after the procedure but not everyone responds the same. It’s important to be patient, as it can take up to 5 months to see full results. Before and Afters photos
- Depending on your transformation goals, you may require multiple treatments. Our Registered Nurses will sit down with you and create a custom treatment plan.
- CoolSculpting is safe, non invasive, and approved by the FDA. This technology is non-surgical, non-invasive, and requires little to no downtime so you can get back to your daily activities right away.
- Most patients report that the procedure causes very little discomfort, if any. For most patients it is nothing more than a slight tinging or cramping sensation that lasts temporarily. We communicate with our patients during and after the treatment to ensure you are comfortable.
- Your CoolSculpting investment is always dependent on 3 factors; Which area(s) you want to treat, how much fat you have in those areas and how much fat you want gone. Consultations are complimentary and our Registered Nurses will customize a plan that fits your schedule, budget and goals!
CoolSculpting is a great way to get rid of that stubborn fat that just doesn’t want to go! It is effective, fast, and safe. Dr. Dawes demands a higher standard than the minimum required for his treatment providers. He requires all his CoolSculpting technicians to be Registered Nurses with a minimum of 4 years of post secondary education in nursing and licensed by the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta. In addition, they have participated in the highest level of training offered by CoolSculpting, the Masters CoolSculpting program where they received in-depth training on clinical protocols and learned new ways to enhance the CoolSculpting consultation and treatment process – you are in good hands!
If there are surgical body contouring options you wish to explore, our Nurses can educate you on cost, recovery and any other long-term expectations. Call (403) 571-3141 or book a CoolSculpting consultation today.